- Water based
- Suitable for interior use only
- A traditional style chalk and mineral paint formulated for wooden furniture
- Also suitable for laminate and metal
- Minimal VOC content, virtually no odour
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
- Self-priming – no primer or undercoat required
- Finish – chalky, requires sealing with a top coat or wax for durability
- A 750ml tin will provide a single coat of up to 8m2. Full visual coverage may require more than 1 coat, depending on the desired effect.
Application, drying and sealing
Clean up and storage
- Reseal tin after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water.
- Do not store where the tin could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures.
Advice for choosing colours
We make every effort to match our online colour swatches to the paint but colours can vary depending on a number of factors, including screen settings. This means that we cannot guarantee the paint will exactly match what you see on screen. Please order a colour chart, small tin or sample sachet (where available) or visit your nearest stockist to see the colours yourself.