- Water based
- Suitable for interior use only
- Chalk and mineral paint formulated for trims, skirting, doors etc. Also suitable for other interior woodwork, powder coated radiators, and all sorts of furniture including laminate
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2019+A1:2021
- Low VOC content and low odour
- Finish – soft satin sheen
- Self-sealing - does not require a top coat
- Self-priming – no primer or undercoat required for any surface except bare metal (in which case use a suitable metal primer)
- A 500ml tin will provide a coat of up to 7m2. For a durable finish, a minimum of 2 coats is required, so your 500ml tin should provide full coverage for 3.5m2 on non-porous surfaces like laminate or metal.
- Porous, or ‘thirsty’, surfaces like bare wood or MDF, tend to absorb paint meaning additional coats are likely to be required to achieve a durable finish. In this case, your 500ml tin will provide less than 3.5m2 of full coverage. If you apply the paint too thinly, durability may be affected.
Application, drying and curing (hardening)
- Apply with a good quality brush or roller
- To allow self-levelling, avoid overworking the paint
- Allow a minimum of 4 hours between coats (even if the paint feels touch dry)
- Curing (hardening) time is up to 3 weeks in normal conditions. Treat gently until curing is complete
Clean up and storage
- Reseal tin after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water.
- Do not store where the tin could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures.
Advice for choosing colours
We make every effort to match our online colour swatches to the paint but colours can vary depending on a number of factors, including screen settings. This means that we cannot guarantee the paint will exactly match what you see on screen. Please order a colour chart, small tin or sample sachet (where available) or visit your nearest stockist to see the colours yourself.